Monday, October 13, 2014

Dress Form Halloween Card

We're inching closer and closer to Halloween, so of course we have witchy card for you today. I absolutely love the colors and dress on this card. I'll let Dana give you all the details in her own words.


Hi! Dana Tatar here today sharing a Halloween card that I created with the JnW Crafts Dress Form Template.


I cut the dress form from three pieces of patterned paper and layered them on top of each other to create a spooky dress. I added colored lace and ribbon between the layers of patterned paper for a feminine touch. I didn't want the dress to be too cute so I added a glittery spider to up the creep factor!


I finished the card with a festive flower cluster and gem stone sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the JnW ArtFire Store to pick up this template today.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layers and textures - and the cute spider!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super texture and layers.. amazing combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jamie,
    your card is very beautiful, a little of romantic, fashionable and Halloween, and everything mix well together!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete