Friday, July 25, 2014

Introducing The JnW Crafts Design Team!

Today is an exciting day for JnW Crafts as we get to announce our first ever Design Team. We have a talented group of gals anxious to share their projects. So without further ado, we'll let each of the new Design Team members introduce themselves.



Design Team Members

Pia Astrand




Hello! My name is Pia Åstrand and I come from Halmstad, Sweden. I've been married for 16 years this fall and we have two boys the are 9 and 12. I´m very honoured to be one of the first DT for JnW crafts. I've been crafting all my life and found scrapbooking in 2007 when a local scrapbooking store opened where I live. Lately I have been exploring all kinds of mixed media and like to try out new techniques and mediums. I also love to draw and doodle on my projects. Here is my blog Pias Doodling.


Bev Code




I was new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 5 years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. I can be found at my blog Bee Cee Creativity.




Guest Design Team Members

Dana Tater




Hi! My name is Dana Tatar and I'm thrilled to be a guest designer for JnW Crafts! I am a stay-at-home mom currently living in Virginia with my husband and two young daughters. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my projects and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas. I create a little of everything, including layouts, cards, tags, artist trading cards, arches and small gift and home decor items. I'd love to have you stop by my blog They Call Me Tatar Salad.


Vicki Robertson


I love art in all forms and have been crafting since I could hold a pair of scissors. My style is eclectic and changes on a daily basis. Scrapbooking was the start of it all, but cards and mixed media projects monopolize a major part of what I create also. I'm married to my best friend and we have two beautiful, married daughters, two handsome son-in-laws and three fabulous grandkids! I am excited to be a part of the JnW Crafts launch! I can be found at my blog He"artful" Validation of Vicki.


Candy Spiegel


You can locate Candy at her blog Candy Scraps.

Lucy Chesna



3 comments: